At Countryside, our focus on family is evident in every aspect of our services.
For our residents in need of comprehensive long-term skilled nursing care, the “compassionate care” part of our mission shines through. Long-term skilled nursing care residents and their family are valued members of our family. Our dedicated skilled nursing staff is fully committed to their comfort, safety, and well-being – and clearly focused on doing all they can to help residents experience the best possible quality of life each day.
Services and Amenities Include:
- Personalized Care Plan – the resident, family members, care team and personal physician collaborate to develop the care plan
- Long-term, short-term and respite care
- Ongoing advice and counsel for residents and family members focused on wellness, optimal independence and quality of life
- Around-the-clock supervised care to manage complex medical and non-medical needs
- Semi-private companion suites include wardrobe storage and comfortable chairs; residents are welcome to bring small furniture and other cherished items
- Dining and nutrition services with restaurant-style menu selections and dining service or in-suite dining
- Dental and podiatry services arranged
- Planned activities and programs
- Our Home Transition Program helps ensure residents are well-prepared and the home environment is adapted as needed for a successful, safe return
- Hospice care for terminally ill residents and their families
- Social and support services including assistance with insurance
- Medicare and Medicaid approved
- Most insurances accepted, as well as private pay
Our Home Transition Program
For residents who are transitioning home, we provide community re-integration and home evaluations to help ensure a successful and safe return to the home environment. A home visit while the resident is still in our care provides a safety check and recommended adjustments. Plus, our staff provides advice and counsel to residents and their families with a focus on the individual’s wellness and independence.
Our Medical Director
Dr. David Mares, MD, is Countryside’s medical director and leads our team in the delivery of care and supportive services. With more than 30 years of experience and specialties in pulmonary disease, critical care and internal medicine, Dr. Mares is well-known and highly respected in Anderson.